Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tag - Your it! Please Reply!!

Ok, finally! After what almost 2 months, I have finally completed my Tag-Your it! project I won from Michelle Wooderson (Mish Mash) here. I had to make 4 cards with the tags she sent me....and here they are.... Then I made 4 more sets of cards and tags. It was a hard because I don't have that many small stamps to use so I pulled out my Studio G stamps and WHALA......

These two are going to Shauna and Jamie. I know one of you responded to Michelle's blog. I did my detective work to find your addresses and they should arrive by next week.

This one I'm going to send to someone I know has boys - a surprise of course! and last but not least - REPLY TO THIS BLOG - I will pick a name Saturday and I will send you this set to continue the "Tag-your it!" idea..

Be sure to leave your email address and I will contact you personally. Let me know what you think and thanks for being patient!!

I hope to be creating and posting more real soon. There is an ATC Bella swap I'm doing 2 ATCs for and I will have them done soon.

WOW!! I can't believe that I have over 2500 hits too - Thanks for reading....come back again!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

I've seen these before but always have passed because I'm not to good with tags but if you choose me I'll do my best!

Angela said...

Well I am not real good with tags but I sure will try if I am picked. :)

ChrisaBella said...

I love your tags. You did an awesome job on them. I always wondered what to do with them on cards. Thanks for showing and sharing.

Dawn said...

Really cute idea. I would love to play!

Anonymous said...

very fun idea! I'd love to play along!

Katie
Makeupbykatie@yahoo.com

MWAH!

Anonymous said...

I love the tags! I also loved the strawberries you did.

You did a great job!

Charna
Charnascarpati@hotmail.com

sgc said...

These are adorable! You did a wonderful job.

Becca said...

great pay it forward tag card game. I have one going on right now but I am always in for another one.
Bela