Saturday, November 24, 2007

Origami boxes

Hope all of you have had a wonderful ("full" being the ultimate word) Thanksgiving holiday. I hope all of you made it back from all the crowds during your Black Friday shopping and are recouping today!

Here are some different origami boxes I put together last night for the craft show. I filled them with individually wrapped mints - great for everyone! I used Reminisce paper from last year and various colored ribbons. For the tags, I used Quikutz cookie cutter die, Lizzie Anne Holiday Cheer stamp set, Cat's eye chalk ink and clear glitter Stickles.
I also made a box from Bazzil Elm card stock using my Marvy punch for the oval tag, Bazzill Dark Spruce and Canadian Maple Collection Stamp I picked up from Pat Catan's for $1.
Thanks for looking....more later!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I really like the boxes...very pretty.
Hope your shows are going well!
Suzy