Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Project - Gift Card Holders

Here is a sampling of one of my new projects....Gift Card Holders. I thought they'd be a hit at the craft show - cross your fingers. They are easy to make. I was up till 2:00 a.m. last night making them and the boxes from the previous blog ... I couldn't stop! I found some old pads of paper I had from previous years of shopping at JoAnns and don't have the front covers, so I can't tell you what paper I used - sorry!

These two gift card holders are made using Scenic Route Ashville Clayton Street 2-sided paper, ribbon, Marvy punch, brads, Studion G stamp and Cornish Heritage Farm Stamp (Have a Chillin' Holiday). I found measurements on-line and the long holder doesn't hold dollar bills. It is short by like a half inch. The original measurements were 6 1/2 by 7 inches. I think it should be 7 x 7 - I need to try it and tell you if it works later.

Off to make more stuff. Stop back later - I might post 3 times today! Thanks for looking....

Oh ya, if anyone is looking to PURCHSE any of my projects that I post, I would be glad to sell them to you (actual shipping will apply) - just send me an email and we can talk about price, etc. Most things are one of a kind unless you know you want a bunch made, then we can discuss that too!

No comments: