Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guess what I'm up to next...

The Red Lead Paperworks Halloween Post Card Tag Swap!  Sooooo much fun! 

And I've also joined Christine Edwards at A Work In Progress here for her Halloween Swap of Two Treats and One Trick!  I found Christine by blog hopping and LOVE Halloween swaps.  The samples of the swap from last year were awesome!

Still making those book thongs, but my photos have gone by the way side.  I will have to post some soon.

Over the holiday weekend, I took my vintage suitcase apart and Gesso'd the inside. (This stuff is wonderful!) Still haven't decided what to put in it or on the outside.  I guess I'm just a CHICKEN!!  Decisions, decisions.  I think I need another weekend away to decide! LOL!

The craft show applications have been coming in the mail and I still am leery of taking the plunge again.  My sister bailed on me so I'll have to do them alone.  Alone is NO FUN! :(

Well, tomorrow is almost here....


Ciao Friends!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Come on girlfriend!!!!! Get that suitcase done! Don't think, just do.......break out the gel medium and ROCK!
Hope you're enjoying this cooler weather, I know I am!
Smiles-
Melissa

Melissa said...

PS-
Stop by my blog, I'm having an awesome giveaway!
Smiles-
Melissa