Monday, July 26, 2010

Finally....

...after missing camera cords and battery charger, and computer issues, I am finally catching up my blog, so here goes...hold on!

On SwapBot, back in February, I joined a few swaps.  Here is my submission for the Recycled Mail ATC card.

Next , in March, was another Tag swap on SwapBot.  This is what I made.


Then my cyber friend Debbie (Kitten) at Kitten Creates, sent me this little box with goodies.  She made the box and it is so cool!  She is an awesome artist.
Then in April, I participated in the Tussie Mussie swap over at A Swap for All Seasons.  Always a great swap.  My swap partner was Sue Bieker.  This is what I made for her..
 This is what Sue sent to me...

I also did a couple swaps with the Paper Whimsy group I belong to.  The first was an ATC swap and the other was an Altered Art Swap of a popular children's poem etc.  I did Thumbelina.




Then in May, I played with some cyber friends...Debbie Metti, Linda Smith, Susie Alles and Dottie Odom, doing a book thong swap.  These are the ones I made.
And these are a couple that I received.  I apologize that I didn't take pics of all that I received, but they were all awesome! 


There, now your just about caught up.  My next post will feature the book thongs I've been working on for sale.  Stay tuned...

Until tomorrow friends...Ciao!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, you were a busy girl. Great stuff! The mussy-tussy turned out wonderfully! So little time, so many ideas, eh!?!?
Smiles-
Melissa