Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Book Thongs galore!



Happy Tuesday!  As promised, here are the book thongs I've been working on.  They are one-of-a-kind.  Some I have used vintage charms, beads, etc.  All thongs will fit both large and small paperback books. 

Hopefully I will learn how to post them on ArtFire (where it's free!) and I will be selling them until the winter craft shows.  I have others that I haven't taken pics of but now that the batteries are charged to the camera, I plan to post them soon.

If you would like to purchase any and would like any more info, please email me.  We can also work out the payment.  I will list the price of the item with shipping included.
#49 Red/White beads with wax thread thong. 


#48 Religious w/Cross & Mary Pendant with Pearls and beaded thong  
#50 Religious Turquoise Cross w/Mary Pendant w/beaded thong 
#52 Vintage Pictures encased in baubles with wax thong 
#53 Bird themed w/wax thong 
#54 Religious Pink/Black/Silver w/beaded thong 
#55 Vintage Dangles w/browns-beaded thong
#56 Vintage themed Antique Gold w/beaded thong SOLD
#57 Purple/Silver w/beaded thong
#58 Circles w/ suspended bead-Browns/Gold w/beaded thong SOLD!
#59 Swan Silver/Black w/beaded thong SOLD! 
#60 Swan Black/Gold w/beaded thong
#61 Sneaker Blue/Silver w/wax thong
#62 Purples w/wax thong Gifted
#63 Religious Pink/Silver w/beaded thong
Whew! These are the ones that I have packaged up.  I still have more made so look for another post soon or on my ArtFire.

I am currently doing an Apron IBB swap so my time is limited.  I will try to post pics when I'm done.  Now we are off to dinner...together!

Until tomorrow friends...Ciao!

4 comments:

Chele said...

These are great! I heart the bird themed ones.

South City Hues said...

Bev... these are fabulous. Congrats to you on winning the drawing over at a Swap for All Seasons!

Peggy said...

I agree with Chele, the bird thong is too cool. But I also like the religious ones with the large crystal and Mary medal. They are all really neat!

Chris Hansen said...

Oooh, Bev, thanks for posting the link! Love the book thongs - especially the one with the vintage key and the bird-themed ones. Also - very cool earring displays! :)