Sunday, March 14, 2010

Itty Bitty Book Club - Facebook

A while ago I joined a swap over at Follow Your Bliss where we created itty bitty pages for books.  These books are just a little bigger than an ATC.  It was such a cool idea.  I have done several other swaps with MaryAnn and everyone is very talented.  So as her blog was up in the air, I was invited to join her Itty Bitty Book Club over on Facebook.  There we did our first Facebook swap...Fave Color.  Those who signed up did a page in their favorite color(s).

I opted to do 2 pages...17 each.  It really kept me in the creative mood.  These are my two pages...
Blue and purple were my pages.  The next book swap will be "Crazy Quilt".  This can be fabric or paper.  I can't wait to do this one.

MaryAnn also is hosting a tag book swap over on her Flickr account here.  Theme is "Spring Fete".  Hurry and stop over and sign up!  Sign-ups ending Monday, 3/15.

Another post to follow soon.

Ciao Friends.....



No comments: