Thursday, March 5, 2009

Book #2 finished

Albiet it took me 2 months to read it, I can add another book to my list! Should I set a goal of how many books I need to read? I fear if I do, I won't even come close.

I met the LSS girls (I guess I've named our group?)this week for lunch. I brought back some mini glass bottles for Joyce and had to get them to her. Michele and Mimi joined us and Bethany stopped by too. I got some real nice gifts from them for my birthday - Michelle gave me my gift back in August(she was just a little early)- a mini decorated jewelry box, Joyce gave me a whole bag of crafting goodies, and Mimi made me a charm book mark and gave me a cute kleenex cozie her mom makes! I will post pics soon. (I'm so horrible on taking pictures)

Joyce also passed along a book she recommended I read. Keeping Faith: A Novel by Jodi Picoult

I sure hope it doesn't take me two months to read it!

Well, gotta get working on my 44 tags for the Red Lead Tag swap I'm in...due by the end of the month....UGH!!

Until tomorrow friends....

3 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

The LSS girls-that's so funny! We should be able to handle once a month. A check is winging it's way to you...we were so busy gabbing that I completely forgot until I was gathering up my stuff! I'm so sorry! I think you'll like the Piccoult book-it will give you lots to think about. She's one of my favorite authors. Have a great weekend!

marie said...

Hi Bev ~ thanks for visiting and good luck in the giveaway! It was so nice of Joyce to mention me!

By the way I love you little red pixie domino magnet. Very sweet!

Jessica Rodarte said...

Hello! :) I have read Keeping Faith, and I'm positive it won't take you too long to read, as you will want to read it in one sitting! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for coming by my blog. Kindly, Jessica