Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sneek Peek and So far behind....

Oh My! I don't know where all the time has gone....it's Friday tomorrow and I'm not ready! For what....My scrapbooking weekend without MEN!!! I don't have anything packed and UGH!!! Just UGH!!!

Well, I wanted to give y'all a sneek peek at what I created for my Artsy Autumn Swap partner. Needless to say, there WILL be lots more in the box - no more peekies! The Halloween Hanging was something new for me and I hope my partner likes it. I used some of the things I won from Gypsy Rose Paperie here. From GRP, I used the black furry material swatch with my Quickutz die to creat the large bat. I used the vintage ribbon, vintage sheet music, and the glitter. I also used a letter tile, fiber, small hanger, glittered a swirl die cut from American Crafts, vintage image, and a bingo number. Here is a sample of a set of tags I made for my partner....I used a large die to cut the tag from Bazzil cardstock, wide vintage velvet ribbon, buttons, fibers, and a vintage image I found on the internet. Simple.

Well, it's getting late and I was supposed to get SOMETHING done tonight....Like pack up my Swap box and get my Blog Candy out to Angela AND pack for my weekend.

Thanks for visiting! Until tomorrow friends....

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...those are great! Way to go! Have a great weekend!

Kudzu said...

It's beautiful....I'm ready for Halloween here! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Angela Harris said...

Beautiful projects. I love how their sweet and vintage and not spooky :)

Angela Harris said...

I'm so excited about getting that bingo card. They are beautifully aged! I will be sitting by the mailbox for sure & I will post a bunch about them Thannks Bev!

Scrap for Joy said...

Great Bingo card!!!!! This swap has been fun, hasn't it? I still have to finish a few things..YIKES! Just got back from Florida tonight. Hope your Scrap Weekend was a blast-write about it with details.
~J

Katie Cotton said...

Fabulouso girl!

and i tagged ya on my blog. :)