We ate, and ate, and scrapped, and scrapped and ate, played games (didn't win anything - but our host gifts were awesome!)....then me and sissy took a ride to JoAnns and then ate at Joe's Crab Shack - YUMM!!! (an ultimate girl treat) We could have had pizza - NOT!!! We had tons of food. I only made it till 2:30 am...my sis was up till 3:30, but she woke me at like 7am...did I tell you I'm not a morning person....even with coffee??? Wasn't a happy camper until I got more coffe, breakfast, and back into my scrapping. We didn't want to go home. Next weekend crop will be in Jan/Feb...can't wait!!!
I've been tagged by Katie at Paper Makeup. She just had the cutest baby boy this week and had time to read my blog and tag me. Now I get to tell you a little more about ME and tag some of YOU!! Here goes...
The rules: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I'm sure you've guessed I love FROGS, but did you know I love COWS too?
2. I'd rather cut a tree or dig a ditch rather than CLEAN MY HOUSE! (If you lived here with 3 men you'd know why!)
3. I don't dye my hair...yet!
4. I'm very competitive.
5. I love the country - don't know why I live in the city?
6. I used to always paint my fingernails - not any more.
7. I love to spoil my triplet nieces....My little taste of "pink"!
Now for my seven pics.....
2. Linda Smith
3. Kudzu(sorry I lost your name:( )
6. Lori Ames
Whew....that was hard! I look at so many blogs and have a lot of cyber friends, it was hard to pick. Please play along...I'd like to learn more about you.
I will be posting some vintage pics in a little bit...so stay tuned!!