Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Bellas

Here is my first Bella I did for the Bella Babe contest and another challenge. I also posted her for one of the other challenges. (I didn't have time to do more than two cards today) I got her from one of my swaps. It's Billboardabella with white, aqua, and kraft color cardstock. I aded Prima flowers, brads, and a ribbon. I colored her with colored pencils and if you look hard enough, you can see her Stickles glitter on her hair bow, heart on her shirt, and buckle.

She was real fun to do!

Here is my glamorous Bella I did for 2 other challenges. I think it's Winobella. I also got her in a swap. I colored her with markers and applied clear sparkly Stickles to her dress, hair band and shoes! It came out sooo great! I even added Stickles to the green circle "flower" below. I added green shimmering ribbon to add more shine. If you look close enough, I think I added a little toooo much lipstick...oh well, she could have added more lipstick after a few wines - right?

Thanks for looking....back to the basement to work on the Christmas cards.

No comments: