Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been tagged!

Ok, never done this before.....my friend Korin who created Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps tagged me.....now 7 things about myself......hmmmm...
  1. I LOVE Chocolate! Every time I have a choice, chocolate it is!
  2. I am spontaneous. Rarely do I give thought when I create a scrapbook page or card...I have a general idea of what I want, then the juices flow.
  3. I LOVE dogs....cats not so much and I'll leave it at that.
  4. I have triplet 3 yr old nieces - they are my "adopted" girls. I'm sure glad I have boys as I am a tomboy at heart. An occasional frilly thing is ok....not too much though!
  5. I am a controlling perfectionist....needless to say my boys hate that!
  6. I love the country, but live in the suburbs. I grew up in the suburbs on almost an acre (you don't find that too much anywhere anymore). I want to move to the country when the kiddies are done with school.
  7. I HATE cleaning....I'd rather be outside cutting down a tree, mowing the lawn, or shoveling snow. I definitely need a maid!

Well, I could go on, but I think that's enough!

Now, maybe I should tag some of my other buddies that might not have posted in a while...hmmmm wonder who they are?

Joyce

Michelle

Debbie

Ok guys....7 things! Can't wait to read them!

No comments: