Saturday, September 22, 2007

Still Saturday....

I finished my first 3 Thanksgiving Table Name Cards today - several sets to go for the craft shows.

It was quite an easy project and cheap! I bought the Great Impressions Turkey and the A Muse "Many Thanks" stamps and couldn't wait to use them. I bought the flat cards from Target (10 for $.98!) and figured I could fold them in half and make name cards. I stamped and colored the turkey and didn't like the way it looked in the square so I cut him out and used puff dots to adhere him to the card. I cut a 1x2 inch rectangle for the name. My friend Joyce at YMP suggested I use raffia instead of fiber - makes the look flow. And Margie at Stamp Fanci suggested I add the Stickles to the pumpkin. It was just the touch it needed.

Let me know what you think!

Wow, two posts in one day...making up for slacking. Went to the Bridal Shower today - boy haven't been to one of those in a while. The Bride-to-be got some real nice things - I only remember how wonderful mine was, and I even still have some of those gifts 17 years later!

Both boys won their baseball games so everyone was in a good mood. Off tomorrow to cut grass so hubby will have another "game" day....finally getting a taste of when I have to run....ahhhh!

No comments: