Sunday, September 23, 2007

Halloween

Here is a sample of a few Halloween Treat Bags I have been working on. I love Halloween and just couldn't resist getting the Cuttle Bug die. The dies are soo small I didn't know how they would work on things - it didn't take me long to figure it out.

I had some chipboard circles and thought I'd cover them with card stock I had found - Wausau textured paper from Pat Catan's - the dies fit just right. I also picked up the "Trick or Treat" stamp for $1 at PC too. I got the bags cheap at WalMart ($1.88/5). I got colored tissue paper and ran it thru my strip shredder to fill the bags.

This was a fun, easy, and CHEAP project. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are just too cute!! I love easy projects. I can't wait til my kids are grown. Don't get me wrong I love trick or treating but I can't wait to be able to stay home and pass out treats and see all the wonderful costumes kids come up with. I have a 14 yr old, 10 yr old, 5 yr old, and 21 month old. So it will be awhile before I'm on the other side of the door. :o)
Oh...Do you mind if I add you to my link list on my crafty me blog?
Kim