Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Ideas

While browsing from blog to blog, looking at others' favorites, I wound up at the SCS tutorials. There are sooo many ideas on what you can do with paper...yikes!!! I know now that I have a paper fetish (I think!?) I work in an office and love office supplies - this is probably why I love scrapping and card making.

This is one of the tutorials I found to be EASY!!!! A Post-it Note pad holder. What a great gift for any occasion. I even thought about getting rid of the bow and putting magnets on the back so you can hang on the frig. Well, my first attempt took longer than normal until I got thru the instructions. Last night I made two in a half hour!

I started with the "Just for you" stamp - not my favorite for this. So I tried to think if I had anything with "note" on it (had to be appropriate) Yep - I found it....it was one I bought at JoAnns for $1!! I got to try out my new Giga/Mega scalloped punches too! Boy, I think I'm on a roll. I just had to go to YMP and pick up some new card stock for these projects.

I even found a project today for a business card holder. I made two tonight - again until I got thru the instructions - creating is a WIZ!!

Well, it's getting late so maybe I'll post the business card holders tomorrow once I put embellishments on them.

Thanks for still looking....

Remember - Release your stress...do papercrafts!!! LOL ;)

No comments: