Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vintage Valentine Swap with A Swap for all Seasons

I am a little behind in showing what my partner Sharon of My Vintage Studio sent to me for this swap.  A wonderful hand made hanging and package of wonderful vintage things to add to my craft collection.


These things were stuffed into that clear envie you see in the upper right hand corner there.






















This is a hanging I made for Sharon.  I also send a few goodies.  Not until after I packaged up her box of goodies, did I realize I forgot another envie of stuff.  I had to send that off to her right away!  Boy, did I feel stupid!  If you see my craft space, you would see how I could have misplaced it!



































Well, gettin tired here, so that's all for today.

Ciao Friends....

No comments: