Monday, February 15, 2010

Roll of the Dice.....

and.....#4 is the winner!

Die Roller

You rolled 1 die:
4
Timestamp: 2010-02-16 01:04:22 UTC

Congrats Kitten!!  I will send you a package filled with goodies.  You will have to promise to make something spectacular from the AccuCut die I send you. I know you won't let me down!

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful Birthday wishes and playing!  In spite of all the snow shoveling, it was a pretty good birthday.

Next on my list of "to do" things....a swap!  Hopefully more people read my blog and want to join in.

What theme would you be interested in?  Altered Domino? Create a Charm? ATC? (*wink*) Tag? Altered Match Box?  How 'bout a book thong? (he, he!)  Interested? Don't know what one is? (get your head out of the gutter) Look here!  Sooo Coool!

Leave a comment here on what type of swap you'd be interested in and what theme.  I'm thinking a one to one swap - partners picked and you send directly to them - easy peasy!

Let me know by Saturday and I'll see how many people are interested.  Thanks friends.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Whooppee!!! I won!!! I WON!!!
I'll be sure to make something cool & post it to my blog. Thanks, Bev...can't wait to see my prize package.

I'm also interested in a one to one swap...love charms or book thongs...I haven't made any book thongs yet...and thongs are much better suited to my books than to me! heheheheeeeee!
xo
Debbie
===^..^===