Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Cabinet Card Swap

Only a few more swaps to show you!  I am getting all caught up.

I made this for the Altered Cabinet Card Holiday Swap over at A Swap for All Seasons. Linda comes up with the greatest themes for her swaps!  This was sent to my swap partner "Kitten" (Deb) over at Kitten Creates.  It is funny that alot of us girls in this swap, are also swap sisters over at Red Lead Paperworks.
 
I used a vintage cabinet card (of course), a doily, some paper flowers/brads and a vintage sweater clip.  It was too funny that Kitten used a dangling at the bottom of hers as well.  Here is what she made me...


It is awesome!  Deb is so creative and offers tons of inspiration.  We've been long distance friends for a good while now.  Thanks Deb!
Well, until tomorrow friends....

No comments: