Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Swap Signups & Fall Girls...

These are the two new swaps I've signed up for this week. You should stop over to their sites and give yourself a challenge. The participants are a great bunch and very talented!

This is the most current with my friend Linda at A Swap for all Seasons.

And the other is with my Red Lead Swap Sisters over at Red Lead Paperworks.

If you look at the bottom of my post, you can tell I've been swapping with these ladies for a while. I couldn't be more happier with all the talent these ladies share.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also I'd like to share with you a couple of pictures I found on-line. The colors are just FAB! I used the first to decorate a Poem Journal for my one of my last swap partners.

ENJOY~!

Until tomorrow friends......

No comments: