Thursday, September 24, 2009

More swap tags and some vintage finds....

This tag was made for the Vintage Swimwear Tag Book Swap hosted by Linda at Swap for all Seasons. This was done in May.

This tag was done for the Sweet Sentiment Tag swap hosted by MaryAnn at Follow Your Bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Here are some vintage finds. These great items were found at my favorite antique shops, an occasional trip to an estate sale, or church flea market.....

Well, gotta go and get some dinner.

Until tomorrow friends....

1 comment:

Jessica Rodarte said...

I was part of both of those swaps, too! We must enjoy the same things. :D
As a matter of fact, I know we do enjoy the same things because I love all of your vintage finds. Those are definitely things I would have been jumping up and down in glee about- like the bingo cards. LOVE those.