Friday, September 12, 2008

Here's the CANDY!

Here is a picture of what's gonna show up at your door if you win (I will probably add more to fill the box so it will be a surprise!LOL!!).... So leave a comment on the previous post....make sure you follow directions...and I will draw the winner on SUNDAY....hmmmm, maybe during halftime of the STEELERS vs CLEVELAND football game. Game doesn't start till 8, so the drawing will have to wait! So if you are a night owl, you'll find out if you won before bed...if you are a morning person (which I am NOT!!), you will find out Monday a.m.

I am so glad to hear from all who have replied so far and hope there will be lots more visitors....so if you haven't left a comment....you better hurry!

Huggs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank-you for posting such a nice comment about my sewing on Sherry's blog!
(I think I signed up for your giveaway yesterday... let me know if it didn't go through and I'll do it again!)
Missy