Saturday, June 14, 2008

Classes

As I promised, here are the two classes I took at our local stamp store, Stamp Fanci.
The first was soooo fun! Boy do I have more ideas for this one! WACKY WOMAN is what the class is called. You use shrinky dink paper you can now put through a copier, ink jet printer, or stamp on. We were supplied the materials and the template for the woman. We even baked her in class! If you haven't worked with shrinky dink stuff before, it is soo cool how it shrinks up in the oven. We used wire, beads and used a pin back. It was so much fun curling her hair! What a fun class - here is what she looks like...

Here is the second class - Vintage Men Cards. We used Crafty Secrets Fellas Clear Stamp set and My Minds Eye paper. We cut ties using the stamps and patterned paper - too cool. I even got to do some sponge antiquing. I never did this before - you always learn something new - right? I never do men cards, so this was an opportunity to make my dad a card for Fathers's Day tomorrow. Here they are...

To all the DADS - Have a Great Day!!

Thanks for visiting.....come back again soon.

(I'm starting to get back in the groove - more to come!!)

2 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

Thanks so much for coming by. I LOVE your pin. I bet you gals had a ball making those!! Laurie

Unknown said...

Great cards! I love the tie one. I just sent you a huge email on Art Tech. We drove by Stamp Fanci, but my DH was driving and he didn't stop! :(