Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Storing stamps

I just wanted to let you know how I store my Stamping Bella Rubbah Stamps and most of my other acrylic stamps.

I start out with one of those old CD cases that you can remove the middle black part that holds the CD. For my Bellas, I use the pink insert and tape it to the cover (underneath).

Before I start I apply Aileene's Repositional Tacky glue to the underside of my rubber stamp only - not the acrylic ones - they are already sticky.

Then I stick the stamp to the inside of the case -making sure you don't put too close to the left edge because it will close on the stamp and ruin it.

For these specific stamps, I write on the back of the label what size cardstock I need to cut for the image to be stamped.

Then I use my Brother P-touch labeler to make the outside lable for the case edge. The tape size is 3/8".

Today I was shopping at Staples and found on their clearance table, a set of 3 little crates with 12 cd cases and 2 clear drawers for $3.50! I got 3!!! What a deal!! I can't wait to set them up. I will post pics later - once I get my space organized.

I hope you found this idea helpful on how to store your stamps.

Thanks for stoppin by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev,
What a great storage idea. Thank you so much for sharing. Can you elaborate on the cardstock sizes you put with each Bella? Are you determining a size by creating a uniform border around each image? I don't mean to sound like a dummy, but I really like to know how other people get their creative mojo going!