Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still no coloring needed...

A few days ago I made a Javabella card that didn't need coloring. So I had stamped a few more images and made these cards. These are similar with just a little variation.

I mailed them with more Bella images to some new Bella members. I have heard that one has received hers and the other "newbie" I haven' heard from yet. So if you get something in the mail, are new to Stamping Bellas, and it's one of these cards - IT'S YOU!!

Thanks for looking....

What I used:

Card 1- JoAnns packaged cards; ribbon, Javabella stamp, inkainkadoo sentiment stamp; MME Tres Jolie card stock paper; Marvy scallop oval punch.

Card 2-JoAnns packaged cards; prima flowers, brads; MME Tres Joilie card stock paper; Javabella stamp and MFT Stamp Rain or Shine Sentiment.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Those are really nice! Thanks for showing how nice Javabella's look without being colored! :o)

Anonymous said...

It was me! I can't say enough about this card! Its gorgeous!! So classy!
I'm so lucky to receive one of these!
Thanks again Bevabella!! You made my day!
hugz
deb in mn