Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007's Christmas Card

Ok, enough with being blue....I wanted to show you the Christmas cards I made this year to send - 50 of them! It took me a lot of lunches to complete all the paper piecing. I CASE's the idea from my buddy Joyce from YMP who came in and showed us the cute gift tags she made at the local stamp store Stamp Fanci. They were so cute! The paper was definitely different and it was a little smaller than mine. Here is my card version...

The first picture you see I had two different cards. Well, when I went to buy the paper, YMP only had 7 sheets of each left, so I bought them out! I'm glad I bought the lighter blue because I think they look just as good. The second picture you can see the inside. I had all the cards lined up because I had "Stickled" them and they were drying.

Now for the "ingredients"... I used one of the 50 pack of white card/envelope sets I picked up from JoAnns or Pat Catans. Note: Before stamping envelopes from a pack, make sure they have gum on them for sealing....these didn't and I had to glue them all to close the envelope! :)

Paper: Heidi Grace; black, white, orange cardstock

Punch: Snowflake -Creative Memories; Circle for snowman -Creative Memories; Circle template -Creative Memories

Stamps: Swirl from The Cat's Pajama; "Chillin Holiday" from Cornish Heritage Stamps

Misc.: Clear glitter Stickles; Sharpie marker for eyes & arms; torn white cardstock for the "snow" bottom.

I hope I didn't forget anything...thanks for looking! (Tomorrow.....My Christmas!)

No comments: