Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Craft Show - Note Pads

I think this is my last post today....I feel like the ENERGIZER FROG(hehehe)....between swaps, craft show projects, house, taxing kids, and work, there isn't enough hours in a day!! (even if I read most blogs now at work *wink*)I have labeled myself a spontaneous project maker..if I had to think about it like I used to in the beginning, I'd never get anything done!!

Anyway.... Here is a note pad I finished last night before bed. I used Heidi Grace paper with Prima Flowers, grosgrain ribbon, and brads. I used SU's "Happy" stamp and a misc "day" stamp in my stash. I punched and drew around the scalloped oval I punched from my Marvy punch (do you think I like this punch or what???) LOL!! I love the sunflower paper!

Here is another note pad I made the other day...with the back side of the same paper from Heidi Grace...I had a tag from my stash I stamped. (I don't have the name on the top of my head - sorry).

My first box class is tomorrow...luckily I have some seasoned papercrafters so it won't be as stressful as I anticipated...unless they laugh at me during the whole class!! Ha Ha!! There still is room on Saturday if you want to come out.

Thanks again for looking!!

No comments: