Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Craft Show

I have also been busy this week trying to make more papercrafts for a craft show this Saturday. I got in touch with the person running it late, so I only had this week to prepare. I will post all my creations in my SCS gallery soon (now I take pics of everything!!) and the "Best of Show" here on my blog in a day or so. I found some new projects I've tried just yesterday - a card box I just loved and can make one in 10 minutes (not including embelishments though - that might take a while)!!! Thanks to all the bloggers I look at for their great ideas and sharing new projects and tutorials. I will put the link on for the box when I get the pic posted.

For now, have a great day.....stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how fun! Can't wait to see ALL your pics!