Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bellas, Classes, and more- Oh my!

Well, here it is....I am officially in the bellaholicsanonymous group and purchased my first Bellas! Chefabella, Feelabella, and Merrybella. I couldn't wait to use them...made my first the other day. Sorry for the delay in posting, I have been extremely busy.....baseball Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday...(lost the playoffs on Saturday), basketball on Thursday for Alan (this is where I made these as samples for MY FIRST CLASS to teach!! I will be instructing a class of boxes in November at YMP (Your Memory Page in Pittsburgh). I posed this to the owner, and before you know it, I was elected to do a class. I am so excited (and nervous), but I wanted to share all these great projects with others. I will keep you posted or you can visit YMP yourself.

So, getting back to life (somewhat). Saturday was also a cold 10:30 am baseball game for Alan, then off to Mark's playoff game (as I said before - they lost), then the rush home, get dressed and off to the wedding. Kids went to my sisters to help watch the girls, no problems there. Sitting at the wedding reception, I was thinking....it has been 13 YEARS since we went to a wedding (my sisters, and the night Alan was conceived TMI!) Boy did I have fun!!! I made this card for the newly weds...outsideinside. Luckily no hangover today, but didn't feel like I got run over like a truck either body wise. It was a busy day...driving almost 2 hrs to our summer place to cut grass and hang out with my sister/brother-in-law and the girls who arrived later unannounced. Mom/Dad & Mark went with me and Mark did all the cutting with the riding mower. It didn't seem to take as long as normal. They also cut some downed trees for my dad's fireplace and we brought it home.

Got home at 9 just in time for Desparate Housewives. I read my emails, and now finishing up my blog for the day.....more projects next week. Stamped a bunch of Bellas, so I think I will be coloring alot! Maybe not so much of a busy sports week...........we'll see.......

Good Night! Thanks for the ear!!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Beautiful cards, Bev! Good luck on the card class. . .I'm sure you'll do wonderfully! OH, and THANK YOU for the RAK! I LOVED it! How very sweet of you! :)

Scrap for Joy said...

Aren't Bella's wonderful? I have the wedding party one and some Bella singles. Actually, I'm on my way out the door to go to Margie's right now to check out the "Fellas". I am so glad you're going to be teaching at YMP-if you need any help, just yell. See you soon. (Make & Take day is tomorrow)