Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Another project

Well, back to work today. Thought about a RAK for someone who deserves it....I'm not telling who. Although I did have to do some investigating I think I have her address right, if not someone else will get the RAK! LOL!!

Anywhoo....tried another project today at lunch..the 2-5-7-10 box...first try came out great although I used a blank white piece of cardstock and an xmas stamp....the stamping was awful, but the box came out perfect....I guess you can't win them all. I will definitely be making more.

After work it was a round trip of sorts....directly to school to pick up Alan, then to the field to pick up Mark after an hour wait....at least I was productive and cut out more turkeys! Left the field with half the team - I was volunteered chauffuer! After all were dropped off, we called home for takeout to be ordered because it was already something to 6! Picked up pizza and asked Mark when we got home and he unloaded his stuff to put the back of the van back to the way it was BEFORE the friend drop off- got the usual WHATEVER YOU DO IT attitude.....

Well, PMS time and there goes the hormones. So I got sooo angry I went to MY room this time and cried, watched the news - no pizza for me... then after the crying, I realized I had to put together Alan's magazine sales order for school tomorrow and there goes MY time!!!

All better now as I watched my NCIS and The Unit (violence on TV was what I was in the mood for now - definitely!!) And typing out my horrid day...thanks for the ear. I'm not some lunatic either, just someone who's nuts enought to put it in a blog for the whole world to read!!!

UGH! Now nothing is on TV, so I will be reading some more blogs, finish my RAK to mail, and off to bed.....then it starts alllll over again!! CIAO!! (yes I am Italian!)

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Well, I can't wait to see a 2-5-7-10 box that you're happy with! :) I'm sure the stamping wasn't as bad as you thought! Aren't they fun to make?