Sunday, October 21, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #24

Well, here is my first challenge.
I used my new Chefabella stamp - I just love them! I cut cardstock and used a mauve color for the left side and was able to match it up with the Prima flower. I used "Fun Fur" knitting yarn for the fiber.

I think the most challenging is not the sketch itself, but the time to stop during a busy weekend to put it together. I started it on Friday at work during lunch and put the finishing toucheson just now by putting on the Prima flowers and brad.

I had to do this during half-time watching the Steeler's game. It is the 4th quarter as I type and we are tie! (Overtime??)
Thanks for looking... I have to get back to the game!LOL

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!
Hugs and smiles

Yani said...

Lovely card! Great colors!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE! Love it!

Dawn♥ said...

Love the blooms and the design! Your stamping is so amazing! Fabulous colors to!