Sunday, October 21, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #24

Well, here is my first challenge.
I used my new Chefabella stamp - I just love them! I cut cardstock and used a mauve color for the left side and was able to match it up with the Prima flower. I used "Fun Fur" knitting yarn for the fiber.

I think the most challenging is not the sketch itself, but the time to stop during a busy weekend to put it together. I started it on Friday at work during lunch and put the finishing toucheson just now by putting on the Prima flowers and brad.

I had to do this during half-time watching the Steeler's game. It is the 4th quarter as I type and we are tie! (Overtime??)
Thanks for looking... I have to get back to the game!LOL

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Great card

beate said...

What a cute card!
Hugs and smiles

Yanitza Ramos said...

Lovely card! Great colors!

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

ADORABLE! Love it!

scrapnnMO said...

Love the blooms and the design! Your stamping is so amazing! Fabulous colors to!