Sunday, September 9, 2007

Thinking of a new project....

Well, Sunday night and everyone is settling down, getting ready for school and work tomorrow. A busy, loss of a weekend...Saturday, Alan's baseball team got "creamed" in the morning, and Mark's lost their game in the afternoon heat. He got a black eye to boot. It seems like we are becoming an accident prone family lately!

Today, Alan was supposed to play a soccer game in West Virginia, but he woke up with a stye and couldn't play. Mark had a double header, and they lost both games in the rain. The only consolation is that the STEELERS WON!!! (and I missed it!)

Well, while waiting in between games, I stopped at Pat Catan's and thought of a brilliant idea. I remembered posting the baby keepsake box and thought it would be a great idea to do another one. I have a bridal shower to go to and thought it would be a great idea to make one for the Bride-to-Be... A Wedding Day Keepsake box. I got my supplies and can't wait till I have some my time to start making it.

I got a 10x10 paper mache box, 4 - 12x12 sheets of the I DO collection of EK success paper and a 12x12 sheet of Bazzil Bling cardstock, 2 pks of Jolees matching emblishments, and a packet of Darice wedding theme emblishments. I am so excited to get started. I don't remember if I covered the inside - I don't think I did. Anyway, I think I wrote down my paper cuts to follow from the first box. I will have to dig thru my stuff to find it. I will post a pic and instructions once I complete it - just in case someone else would like to try it!

Oh well, time to get to my things now that 2 people are in bed....not feeling so great so I don't know if I'll go to work tomorrow. :(

No comments: