Wednesday, December 11, 2013

November Swap Receipt

I am so bad lately with posts and pretty much everything!

I just had to show you the awesome swap from my Swap for all Seasons swap partner Heidi....

The swap was all wrapped so nicely.....
   
Pulled apart  - be-still my heart!


What a cool card Heidi made by attaching an old candle box and inserting a vintage pic.  Her tag was cute with the wood frame and little car!  She thought outside the box on these!

And my destash items were a great addition to my hoard!  Brown colors are one of my favorite to craft with and to wear.

This was such a great swap and partner!

Thanks for stopping by friends....

Ciao
Bev

1 comment:

Scrap for Joy said...

I was lucky enough to receive from Heidi in the first, Birthday, swap. She is totally awesome! Love the card and tag she sent you and the stash, too! I realized how much I Ike brown after doing this swap.