Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Parade

Well, after a trip to the cottage this weekend to grab some much needed SUN and a few background pictures to use with my Hidden Vintage Studios digital kits, and finishing the much dreaded feat of preparing taxes today, I have finished another digital creation.  This one was fit for the weekend - although I do admit a little late.

 
using Hidden Vintage Studios Red Headed Stepchildren & Sibling Rivalry digital kits


I took the background pic at the cottage.  This is a little red wagon I had brought from home after finding it in a trash pickup pile of a neighbor.  Sshhh, don't tell the neighbors I'm a trash picker!!  But I really am proud to be one! LOL!!

Hope you enjoyed the sun this weekend if you had any.  I definitely got my dose of Vitamin D!

Have a great week everyone!
Ciao Friends....
Bev

No comments: