Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hidden Vintage Studios New Release & Sneak Peek!

Here is a new release from Hidden Vintage Studios....

Just in time for Easter!  Stop by DeviantScrap.com here to order your digital kit.  They have both digital and collage sheets for those of us who cut and paste!

Here are some digital creations using I'm All Ears and Spring Friends kits...

I just love using the grass from the Spring Friends kit!

I took this picture at the cottage to use as a background.


Check out the HVS gallery over at DeviantScrap to see what the rest of the Creative Team has come up with.  There are some awesome digital creations and some very talented people here!

There will be another set announced APRIL 2....Hmmmm, maybe a sneak peek is in order here....
Background by Holliewood Studio's Enchanted Kit, all other elements by Hidden Vintage Studios.  
If you have purchased any of the kits and have made something, let me know - link me up to your creation.  I'd love to see it!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

CIAO Friends!
Bev



No comments: