Monday, January 25, 2010

I've been busy....

...working feverishly on 3 swaps over the weekend.  GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!  Carved out much needed time to craft, finish my projects, AND organize while doing it.  YIPPEE!!

Unfortunately, I can't find the cord to my camera to download my pictures - UGH!!  Keep checking back.  I hope to have them posted in a jiffy!

Went to Barns & Nobles today and picked up some of the latest Somerset Studio mags....and another Nicholas Sparks book...The Choice

I've read several of his books (I'm not constant reader but like to read at lunch) and I tried to read them in order of release, but don't think I have.  I have read the following:
The Notebook
Message in a Bottle
A Walk to Remember
The Rescue
A Bend in the Road
Nights in Rodanthe
The Guardian
Three Weeks with my Brother
True Believer
and Dear John.

If you decide to read any of these, let me know. I know you won't be disappointed.  If you've watched any  of the movies - the books are just as good.  I know I have a few of these, so if you are interested, let me know and I'll see if I have the book and will send it to you - a PIF if you will.

Well, going to go and watch an interesting program...HOARDERS.  If you haven't watched it it's on A&E Mondays at 10 (at least in Pgh).  If you hate cleaning and think YOUR house is a mess...watch this....you will feel all better!

Until tomorrow friends......(if I find that darn cord!)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Bev...
Congrats on getting your swaps done! Feels good, doesn't it? I hope I get one of your tags or ATCs in the Red Lead swaps!
And I always watch HOARDERS! I had never heard that it was a disorder before...I'm now convinced that my Mom was a hoarder, not just too lazy to clean up. At least Mom's was all stuff & not trash like some of the people keep. Very sad. Makes my place look much better, too!
xo
Kitten
===^..^===