Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog update...

I changed some colors and my banner...how do you like it? While taking the nice Thursday off last week to close up the cottage, my oldest son took the van and the camera and took a short ride to the lake. If I do say so, he took some rather nice pictures. (I think he's getting some ideas from me, but we won't tell him that!) So, I picked one of the nicest ones and used it for my blog banner.

Did I mention I LOVE fall? The colors are awesome and wouldn't want to live anywhere else...well maybe if it had fall AND warm weather. Here are some other pics he took of the lake...

ENJOY!

Until tomorrow friends......

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! We, unfortunately, don't get much of a fall here but it is my favorite as well!

Scrap for Joy said...

I'm sure the lake was beautiful last week. This fall has been strange on many levels. Hope winter doesn't come too soon! Are you doing the cabinet card swap?

South City Hues said...

Fall is my favorite season! I love your new banner. Such pretty colors.

mimi said...

I am so sorry that I missed you on Friday night. Thanks for stopping by our table!!!!! I love the pictures that your son took. I think my favorite is the one of the leaves on the lake--with the water circles---very cool!!! Hope you have a great week!!!
xoxo
Mimi~