Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SU Club Challenge

At the beginning of the month, my Stampin' UP! Demo Jill sent all her club members a box of goodies. Her challenge to us was to make something using as many items in the box as possible. Here is a picture of what she sent us....

She suggested to use some other SU products we have purchased or had on hand to complete our project. Sounded easy - right?

Well, it was quite challenging being it's been a rough month here and I've been beat with no mojo whatsoever!

Card #1 - I just purchased some vintage buttons and put a couple together 'cause I was bored....and then used the green felt flower from the box of goodies on the bottom to make the leaves on this button flower. I also used the pink flower, brad, and swirl that was provided. Happy hellos is a SU stamp and I used a Heidi Grace Stamp for the background and SU Kraft cardstock. The ribbon is vintage ribbon from my kit winnings from Gypsy Rose Paperie

Card #2 - I used SU cardstock (too many colors to mention)and used my Cuttlebug embossing plates for the polka dots. The "4" stamp is a retired SU stamp (I think). I used the ribbon, pink flower base, both the stars, and green corners from the box. I added "Bling" to the star flower and matching green buttons from my stash. (sorry the pic is a little blurry)

Life is getting better here...but still tired and no mojo....maybe tomorrow - I get out of work early to take #2 kid to the doctors. Nothing but cleareance for sports. Steeler game tomorrow too!

That's all for now.

Until tomorrow friends....

2 comments:

Lorie said...

What a fun challenge! You did a super job with it and I'm sure your demo will appreciate that you participated!

Unknown said...

Way to put that lace to good use! Looks awesome!