Sunday, July 13, 2008

Projects

I know I've lacked a bit in the creative postings lately, but it doesn't mean I haven't been crafting. It just takes me a bit of time to download the pics, edit, and create a post. I am not fast by no means! I think I actually have to upgrade my Photoshop soon...I'm using 3.0, maybe that's the reason? huh??

Here I have a bunch of 3x3 baby note cards I made from an Imaginisce stamp baby giraffe. I made them in pink, blue, and green. I stamped them on patterned paper (sorry I forgot the name) and cut them out and applied them with pop dots. I also used my Papertrey Ink set Mixed Messages and tiny ribbon. They are blank inside. I think I made 3 of each color with each saying, so about 36. And I thought it would be a nice idea to make some man cards. You usually don't see them posted, and I just ordered a set so I figured I should make some. I used SU "On the Fly" set and printed Happy Birthday on the inside. I also used my watercolor crayons, kraft card base/envelopes, brads, and pop dots. On this one I used vintage tiles from a game called Anagrams. I made two with Dad and two with Son with both the tiles and stamped letters. Let me know if you like them. I gave them to my "Northern" friend to sell at her shop for me.

After a week + of vacation, I have lots to share. You don't know how much you miss your computer until your without one!! Hopefully you will see more posts this week (keep your fingers crossed!!) I had a very busy week at work last week and some needed R&R time with my parents at our cottage over the weekend, to get me back on track. I have some projects using vintage materials I'll be posting and more vintage finds.

I am thankful for all my cyber (and non-cyber friends), so I'm also setting a goal of some blog candy for 5,000 hits to my site. So stay tuned and thanks for visiting.

Until tomorrow friends...

2 comments:

SweetBellaBug said...

I just love that giraffe stamp - had to get me one to, although haven't had much time to play with it :) Those cards are so cute!
~bethanie

Lorie said...

Cute cards! The giraffe is adorable! I think your "guy" cards are great...I bet they sell quickly! :o)