Thursday, January 3, 2008

No Coloring Required

Hey Sistahs...

I had to make this card for the Color of the Rainbow swap with the Stamping Bellas. I came up with the idea by perusing a cool magazine I ran across while gift card shopping at Barnes & Noble. The magazine is called Stampers Samplers Take Ten. It is geared towards cards/projects made in 10 minutes or less. There was a round bella card and it wasn't colored....so I thought - COOL!! (and it saved time!!LOL!!)

Well, as a newbie, it surely took me more than 10 minutes to make this and it definitely looks better in person.

I just loved the idea of not coloring it....Thanks for stopping by to look!

I used the following:
STAMP: Javabella; Sentiment by InkaInkaDoo
INK: was my 15 +yr old SU stamp pad Close to Cocoa - no lie!!, and antiqued with Cat's Eye Dark Brown
$1 Ribbon; Marvy Scallop oval punch; an orange flower brad
PAPER: Joann's package of orange card/envies; cardstock from Pat Catans

No comments: