Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday, Monday....

Happy Monday....I think? Well, had off today, kids off too - Happy Columbus Day! I didn't get much done...made waffles for breakfast, emptied/filled the dishwasher, scrubbed one bathroom shower, perused my favorite blogs and downloaded some pics, and wound up watching Desperate Housewives and Bothers and Sisters online that I missed last night.

Last night was a double header baseball game which both were lost. At least it was a beautiful evening weather-wise. The highlight of the game....me breaking my folding chair and doing a slow-motion fall to the ground. UGH! How embarrassing! At least no one laughed at me, but I did though. What an idiot!!

We had a winning soccer game Sunday, THE STEELERS WON, but both kids had losing Saturday baseball games - I had the craft show so I guess Saturday was a bust!

Mark went to play football with friends and had a PT appt for his shoulder. Running again, but it will soon be over for a while - baseball is winding down.....then comes basketball and winter stuff like HOLIDAYS....I don't even want to go there yet....I'm just getting my Halloween stuff out!!

No comments: