Friday, November 1, 2013

A Swap for All Seasons November Reveal

I rejoined Linda and her swap for all seasons.  I'm real excited to get back to paper again and a swapping change.

In Linda's new swaps, each month she sets a theme to make a card, a tag, and a color destash.

I was too late for October's swap but joined in for November.

My swap partner is Becky.This is what I created and sent to her for November.  I mailed a few days early, so I hope it already arrived.

I hope she likes it and can use it in the future for someone's birthday.  I also hope she likes the little package of destash items included.  The ribbon sample and tags were purchased from a great friend Deb Metti - at Kitten Creates.  This is her Etsy.  I also included some buttons, flowers, and tins.

If your in the mood to do a small swap, A Swap for all Seasons is the swap for you!  Stop by and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by friends.


Peggy said...

I like your style! And the destash is very cool. I'm sure Becky will be delighted.

Kitten said...

I love your card & Tag, Bev...and thanks for including some ribbon & tags from my Etsy shop, too. I still have to post my reveal, but I went the turq & pink with brown route, too...I think it's fresh & kinda like chocolate cake with pretty icing on it.
Great swap stuff from you!

Scrap for Joy said...

Happy to see that you're in this swap group again, Bev. Your cards are great...I always liked your sense of humor in your creations. I love the images you used and destash assortment is fun, too!

Linda said...

Great stuff! I love your card and tag! I'm so glad you've joined us!