Monday, September 10, 2012

Halloween Kits Released!

Hidden Vintage Studios at Deviant Scrap.com has released some new Halloween Micro Kits!  These are inexpensive  - Only $1.50 for most - and are a great selection of unique images to get for your Halloween creations!







The next post I will have some things I've made with these cute kits!  I have been a little MIA lately all around  - school starting, birthdays, etc.  Someday life will slow a little so I can get more stuff made.

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to stop at Deviant Scrap.com and check out all the kits...there are a lot!

Have a great weeeeek!
Ciao Friends!
Bev

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow, what FUN stuff!! Where have I been, and how did I miss this. Oh yeah... bad about getting around to my friends blogs :( Bad vicki