Thursday, March 20, 2014

Now the February Swap...not AS late....

Ok so I thought I'd do all my "late" posts all tonight.  Well, don't hold your breath!  I'll just have to make you wait.....torture you with such suspense!  He He! (insert evil grin here!)

So now onto the real prize!

February the theme was Valentines! Here is what I sent my partner Linda at Lambsworld.  I've swapped with Linda before at Red Lead Paperworks swaps.  I hope she liked what I sent!
 And this is what I received from Elizabeth Q at Tales from the Pond.

Everything was sent all dolled up.  She sent the cutest card and tag!  She sent a bunch of paper goodness and hearts galore - stamps, doilies, red ink, thread, etc. It was one Lovely swap package!

Next up will be March....stay tuned!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao friends!
Bev




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love all the red Valentiney goodness here...this certainly is a fun swap.

Scrap for Joy said...

Ooo! Love that vintage Valentine you sent Linda! Both the card and tag you sent and the items you received from Elizabeth are lovely!
Trying to finish up peach.
Happy Friday!