Thursday, March 28, 2013

Soup's Almost Ready!

I am soooo excited....the Bead Soup has been simmering for about a month now and it's almost time to bring it to the table!   The 7th Bead Soup Blog Party is only 2 days away - Saturday is the first REVEAL DAY!

I can't wait to show you what I have created.  I am pretty excited that I did think outside the box a little on this one so you will have to let me know how I did.

Lori has also set up a CONTEST once all the reveal dates are over.  There are several categories and very important judges - a list of them!  There is a Board on Pinterest for both the Bead Soup Party and the Contest.  Be sure to stop over and take a look at all the soup and those who are entering the contest.

Oh ya, guess who is going to enter the contest??  ME!  I'm really stepping outside my comfort zone on this one - the sky is the limit - so wish me luck!

Don't forget to stop back on Saturday for the BIG REVEAL!

Can't wait to see you again.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Ciao Friends!

No comments: